Different English media brought to light information and photos about a party of a sexual nature of the defender of the City, ignoring the warnings of the authorities of confinement and social distancing to avoid the spread of the virus. The player himself published on his social networks the message of ‘stay at home’, but a day earlier he would have organized said party at his house. Manchester City player Kyle Walker apologized this Sunday after the news appeared in the media that he organized a party last week, in the midst of crisis and quarantine messages to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, while his club announced that it will open an internal file for the player. The English international issued a statement of regret. “I want to publicly apologize for my performances in my private life last week that have been in the press today“Walker says in a statement collected by Sky Sports.” I understand that my position as a professional soccer player brings with it a responsibility to lead by example. There are heroes out there saving lives and these weeks I have tried to support them and highlight their sacrifice. My actions go against what emergency confinement should beBut I want to reiterate the message: “Stay home, be safe,” he added.Similarly, Manchester City issued another statement in which he considered himself alluded to the acts of his footballer, against “club efforts to support health services in the fight against coronavirus”. “Kyle’s performance runs counter to these efforts. We are disappointed and will open an internal disciplinary record in the coming days,” the club said.